If you want to enjoy an adventure at speed, drive your own boat and follow your guide through the Nichupté Lagoon. The tour includes safety instructions and a bilingual guide who will teach you the hand signals before departure. Enjoy navigating the winding canals while enjoying nature and observing wildlife.
The lagoon is home to many creatures. You will also visit the Mesoamerican Reef, the second-largest in the world, and presents a great variety of snorkeling sites in Cancun. Emerging from the impressive mangroves towards the Caribbean and its turquoise waters will take your breath away.
- Price: $70 USD. (Fixed prices all year long)
Children 11 or less pay 35 USD.
- Departures: Every day (except days with closed port)
- Registration: 30 minutes before departure
- Duration of the visit: 3 hours approximately
- Includes: Water, refreshments and beer, all equipment, lockers, restrooms, and showers at the location. Walkthrough the mangroves of the Nichupté lagoon. Snorkel equipment (vest, fins, a new snorkel tube, visors).
- Does not include: $15 USD docking and National Marine Park fee.
*Once you are done with your reservation online, on your email you will get a note with the confirmation number and all its details. Also, you will receive a link giving you the exact location of the meeting point of your tour.
If you have this tour, you’ll get a discount to discover de MUSA gallery at the VISITOR CENTER.
Bring a mask, they can only be removed when snorkeling
Check-in 30 minutes before