- Departures: every day (except days with closed port)
- Departure times: 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00 and 14:00 hours.
- Duration of the visit: 5 hours.
- Includes: Bottled Water, soft drinks, and beer, snorkel equipment, life jacket (mandatory), new snorkel tube, snorkel guide, bottled water, lockers, watering cans.
- Does not include: $ 12.00 USD of dock/marine park, cameras, video and photo
- Restrictions: Pregnant women cannot perform this activity, minimum age 4 years, children under 11 pay half, children under the age of 18 cannot be accompanied by an adult.
You will be provided with a life jacket, fins, mask and a brand new snorkeling tube, yours to keep. Once equipped, you will follow a guide to enjoy the coral barrier known as Arrecife Mesoamericano. In this area you can see around 30 MUSA sculptures, including The Grardner of hope, Time Bomb, The Last Supper, Reclamation and several other works by the English artist Jason deCaires Taylor. In addition you may see sculptures by the Cuban artist Elier Amado Gil, such as Understanding, Threshold and No Name. Enjoy and admire The Ocean Muse, created by the Mexican artist Roberto Díaz Abraham, who also is Co Founder of the Underwater Museum of Art.
You can stay on the snorkeling platform for as long as you may wish, since there is a boat that departs every hour on the hour. Enjoy soft drinks, beer or bottled water along wth the ocean and the sun.
If you have this tour, you’ll get a discount to discover de MUSA gallery at the VISITOR CENTER.