- Departures: every day (except days with closed port)
- Duration of the visit: Minimum 2:30 hours. You can snorkel more than once, except at 1 p.m. that is the last departure.
- Includes: Bottled Water, soft drinks, and beer, snorkel equipment, life jacket (mandatory), new snorkel tube, snorkel guide, bottled water, lockers.
- Does not include: $ 15.00 USD of dock/marine park, cameras, video and photo
- Restrictions: Pregnant women cannot perform this activity, minimum age 4 years, children under 11 pay half, children under the age of 18 cannot be accompanied by an adult.
- Weather Conditions: The visualization of sculptures during the tour varies, according to the sea currents.
You will be provided with a life jacket, fins, mask, and a brand new snorkeling tube, yours to keep. Once equipped, you will follow a guide to enjoy the coral barrier known as Arrecife Mesoamericano. In this area, you can see around 30 MUSA sculptures, including The Gardner of hope, Time Bomb, The Last Supper, Reclamation, and several other works by the English artist Jason deCaires Taylor. In addition, you may see sculptures by the Cuban artist Elier Amado Gil, such as Understanding, Threshold, and No Name. Enjoy and admire The Ocean Muse, created by the Mexican artist Roberto Díaz Abraham, who also is Co-Founder of the Underwater Museum of Art.
If you have this tour, you’ll get a discount to discover de MUSA gallery at the VISITOR CENTER.