You will enjoy the largest underwater art installation in the world “The Silent Evolution” (450 human size structures) made by the acclaimed British artist Jason deCaires Taylor. Among other sculptures by the same artist, you will find “Anthropocene” (A VW Beetle made to real scale), “The Bankers”, “Bombs”, “Urban Reef” among others. Created by other artists you will see: “Bio Map”, “Bacab” and “Seascapes”.
In the second dive, you will have the opportunity to visit the Manchones reef and its amazing coral structures with colorful fish all around.
• Price: $95 USD with two Tank Dive (MUSA + Natural reef) (Fixed prices all year long)
• Departure: Monday to Sunday (except wednesday and Saturday, at 8am departure)
• Registration: 30 minutes before departure
• Duration of the visit: 5 hours approximately.
• Includes: Basic diving equipment; mask fins, weights, BCD, regulator, gauges, instructor, supervised dive with a diving instructor, and purified water and refreshments.
• Does not include: Wetsuit, cameras, pictures or videos, and 12.00 USD docking fee/Natural Protected Area bracelet to be paid at the cashier once you check-in.
• Restrictions: Pregnant women cannot perform this activity, 12 years old is the minimum age, 18-year youngsters or less must be accompanied by an adult, people with respiratory problems are not allowed to perform this activity, and people that not knowing how to swim, are not allowed to perform this activity.
It´s quite common to observe sea turtles in this area of natural coral reef formations. They give shelter to an unending diversity of colorful fish. Note how MUSA attracts all types of living creatures, where many of them were thought to be already in danger of extinction.
*Once you are done with your reservation online, on your email you will get a note with the confirmation number and all its details. Also, you will receive a link giving you the exact location of the meeting point of your tour.
If you have this tour, you’ll get a discount to discover de MUSA gallery at the VISITOR CENTER