You will enjoy the largest underwater art installation in the world, “The Silent Evolution” (450 life-sized structures) created by the acclaimed British artist Jason deCaires Taylor. Among other sculptures by the same artist, you will find “Anthropocene” (a life-sized VW Beetle), “The Bankers,” “Bombs,” “Urban Reef,” among others. Created by other artists, you will see “Bio Map,” “Bacab,” and “Seascapes.”
On the second dive, you will have the opportunity to visit the Manchones reef with its incredible coral structures and colorful fish everywhere.
- Price: $95 USD with two Tank Dive (MUSA + Natural Reef) (Fixed prices throughout the year)
- Departure: Monday to Sunday (except Wednesday and Saturday, departure at 8 am)
- Check-in: 30 minutes before departure
- Duration of the visit: Approximately 5 hours.
- Includes: Basic diving equipment; mask fins, weights, BCD, regulator, gauges, instructor, supervised diving with a diving instructor, and purified water and refreshments.
- Does not include: Wetsuit, cameras, photographs or videos, and a $20.00 USD docking fee/Protected Natural Area bracelet to be paid at the check-in counter.
- Restrictions: Pregnant women cannot participate in this activity, the minimum age is 12 years, individuals aged 18 or younger must be accompanied by an adult, individuals with respiratory problems cannot participate, and non-swimmers are not allowed to engage in this activity.
It is quite common to observe sea turtles in this area of natural coral reef formations. They provide shelter to an endless variety of colorful fish. Notice how MUSA attracts all kinds of living creatures, where many were thought to be endangered.
*Once you have completed your online reservation, you will receive an email with the confirmation number and all your details. Additionally, you will receive a link indicating the exact location of the meeting point for your tour.
If you take part in this tour, you will receive a discount to explore the MUSA gallery at the VISITORS CENTER.