Take please the ferry from Cancun to Isla Mujeres. In case you have spent the night at this beautiful Island, you just will have to walk to the departing point that will be given to you, once your reservation is made and confirmed.
Among other sculptures by the same artist, you will find “Anthropocene” (A VW Beetle made to real scale), “The Bankers”, Bombs”, “Urban Reef” among others. Created by other artists you will see: “Bio Map”, “Bacab” and “Seascapes”.
In the second dive, you will have the opportunity to visit the Manchones reef and its amazing coral structures with colorful fish all around.
It´s quite common to observe sea turtles in this area of natural coral reef formations. They give shelter to an unending diversity of colorful fish. Note how MUSA attracts all types of living creatures, where many of them were thought to be already in danger of extinction.
- Price: $125 USD with two Tank Dive (MUSA + Natural reef) (Fixed prices all year long)
- Departure: Every day (except those days of closed Port, December 25th and January 1st).
- Departure times: 8:00 am and 1:00 pm
- Duration of the visit: 4 hours approximately.
- Registration: 30 minutes before departure
- Includes: Basic diving equipment; mask fins, weights, BCD, regulator, gauges, instructor, purified water, and refreshments.
- Does not include: Wetsuit, cameras, pictures or videos, and docking fee/natural protected area.
- Restrictions: Pregnant women cannot perform this activity, 12 years old is the minimum age, 18-year youngsters or less must be accompanied by an adult, people with respiratory problems are not allowed to perform this activity, and people that not knowing how to swim, are not allowed to perform this activity.
*Once you are done with your reservation online, on your email you will get a note with the confirmation number and all its details. Also, you will receive a link giving you the exact location of the meeting point of your tour.
If you have this tour, you’ll get a discount to discover de MUSA gallery at the VISITOR CENTER.