- Price: $165 USD with two dives (MUSA + Natural reef) (Fixed prices all year long)
- Departing from Isla Mujeres
- Departure: Every day (except when the port is closed)
- Departure: Every day (except those days of closed Port, December 25th and January 1st).
- Departure times: 11:30am (class), Dive at 1pm
- Registration: 30 minutes before departure.
- Duration of the visit: 5 hours approximately.
- Includes: Basic diving equipment; mask fins, weights, BCD, regulator, Gages, instructor, supervised dive with a diving instructor, purified water, and refreshments.
- Does not include: Wetsuit, cameras, pictures or videos, and docking fee/Natural Protected Area bracelet is included in the total price.
- Restrictions: Pregnant women are not allowed to perform this activity, 12 years old is the minimum age, 18-year youngsters or less must be accompanied by an adult, people with respiratory problems are not allowed to perform this activity, and people that not knowing how to swim, are not allowed to perform this activity.
*Once you are done with your reservation online, on your email you will get a note with the confirmation number and all its details. Also, you will receive a link giving you the exact location of the meeting point of your tour.
If you have this tour, you’ll get a discount to discover de MUSA gallery at the VISITOR CENTER.