If you want to enjoy an adventure at speed, drive your boat with capacity for 2 passengers (price per pax) and follow your guide through the Nichupté Lagoon.
The lagoon is home to many creatures. You will also visit the Mesoamerican Reef, the second-largest in the world, and presents a great variety of snorkeling sites in Cancun. Emerging from the impressive mangroves towards the Caribbean and its turquoise waters will take your breath away.
Among the sculptures that you can see on the tour are: Inercia, La Musa del Océano, Sin título, Entendimiento, Renovación, Vacío, Bombas de tiempo y Seascape III, and more.
• Price: $70 USD. (Fixed prices all year long)
Children 11 or less pay 45 USD.
• Departures: Thursday and Saturday (except days with closed port)
• Registration: 30 minutes before departure
• Duration of the visit: 2 hours approximately
• Includes: Water, all equipment, lockers, restrooms, and showers at the location. Walkthrough the mangroves of the Nichupté lagoon. Snorkel equipment (vest, fins, a new snorkel tube,
• Does not include: $15 USD docking and National Marine Park fee.
• For good swimmers with physical ability
• Sculptures: Inertia, Muse of the Ocean, Untitled, Understanding, Renewal, among others.
Important! Depends on marine currents.
• *Once you are done with your reservation online, on your email you will get a note with the confirmation number and all its details. Also, you will receive a link giving you the exact location
of the meeting point of your tour.
If you have this tour, you’ll get a discount to discover de MUSA gallery at the VISITOR CENTER
Check-in 30 minutes before